Thursday, January 21, 2016

Do I like D&D so far



I dont really like D&D at this point it's a                                                                               little under done and not very fun, of course there are a few things that are cool like the ease of combat and the joy of simplessness that it gives. My suggestion at that time would be to update the combat system and probably open the range of character and classes to chose from.                                                                        I would like it if the character sheet were a bit more organised because the sheet for the 2nd edition was very big and i think that it would be pain to carry around every game expecially if your character uses more than one sheet like a magic user or if you had a pet. 

One more cool thing about this edition and the first edition is that there is no level cap so you can possibly get to level 100. My friend is level 63 so he is very experienced in the game        

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could agree or disagree with you but sadly I cant i never played the game. Maybe one day I would be able to agree or disagree.
    awesome job

    ReplyDelete